Thursday, January 6, 2011

welcome back


this is just crazy it look like a huricane but is a storm it just a great picture of 2010.its one of my favorite photos its just so beatiful how nature does its thing .

this is one of  the most best pictures of 2010 because it looks like something out of a movive like its not real but it is not only that but the view of the city and the lightning its incretible.
this man look like he is walking on water is on flames like a  god I just think this picture is a crazy picture of 2010
1. What was the best song of 2010?
kanye west

the reason is that he kanye he knows what he is doing and he doing a great job and the way he express him self is very different from every one.
. What was the best movie of 2010
Inception

the movie is crazy thats way its was the best movie of the year.
What was the most important news story of the year?
Earthquake in haiti
 holiday
well I went to New york for the holidays I was there for 2 weeks and I got see snow and alot of it about  29 inchs of snow and I got see most of the city so I fun.

 What are your resolutions for the 2011 year?
 to become a better person live life as much as I can.
. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
I really dont know what I am looking forward will see what happens.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment