Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Negatives evaluation

1 mostly all of them but one did not come out as well as the others.

2 just one did no come out good I think it did not come out as well as i thought it would i didn't take my time on that picture that why its blurry.

3 number 5 because the picture is simple and has great focus on the student its one of the best pictures out all of them.

4 focus is what I used the most  and it does help most of my pictures are focus because you can see what they are doing and you can see the detail in the picture.

5 the techniques that I used on my pictures where the rule of thirds and simplicity and the came out great. Number 5 and number 2, 7, 10 where the ones that had the the rules of third or simplicity in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment