Wednesday, December 1, 2010

print evaluation my first print.






1 In this picture whats focus more would be his hair and his face.

a focus is when you put more atention in a spot of the picture.

b I think its called unfocus Iam not shore but i think thats what its called.

2 yes as you can see the picture is great and you can see the detail in the hair and he is doing his work and this is all showing good contrast.

3 yes and no . I dont know if the picture is candid. yes the subject fills the frame and also contains action he is doing this work.Does it follow composition rules? Does it show "academics"? the answer is yes for both.


A well the techniques I used would be focus thats something I used alot for me its great because when ever I take a picture it shows alot of detail.

4 no none what so ever.

5 no  none what so ever.

6 yes every thing is in my folder.


Caption:
What are they doing?

they are working on class work and he is loving it

Where are they
in world history.

When is this happening?
this is happing doring 1 period.

Why are they doing this?
I think they are doing this because its a grade.


1st sentence

Angel is working  and doing class work . he is doing this during 1period. the reason is because its a grade.


2nd sentence

Angel was working on class work and  he was working right next to the teachers desk.
As you can see he is doing his work but also is laughing  in this situation when I was taking a picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment