Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great B&W part 3

Alvin Langdon

this picture to me is beautiful for a good reason its dark and cold.
I see darkness and city and the lights the cars and the mist in the air.
I smell the mist in air and resterants cooking and cars you smell the moder running.
I hear people honking there horns the plains flying in the sky.
I taste the cold air in my mouth and my lips dry because of the cold air.
I feel the mist in the air and cold air in the middle of the night.


I see the brige and the river and dark grey skys.
I smell winter and that cold air I smell the river and the city.
I hear the city and boats a and the cars honking throw the city and birds singing throw the day.
I taste the cold air in my mouth and fresh air and freedom.
I feel the cold air touching my skin making making me shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment